Popunder advertising is a method in which a new browser window opens and it is hidden under the active window. Popunders do not interrupt the user immediately and are not seen until the covering window is closed.
Is this advertising format efficient ? Here are a few strong points:
- Reach the desired audience: Put your advertisement in front of your viewers eyes, target your clients based on operating system, browser, country and so on.
- Guaranteed Visits: As opposed to display ads, which guarantees that your ads will receive a certain amount of impressions, popunders guarantee that your website will actually receive the visitors.
- Quick setup: Depending on the complexity of the campaign targeting, popunder campaigns might take you only a few minutes to prepare.
- Last impression: Basically, your popunder is going to be the last image the targeted user will see before closing the browser.
- Spend less, get more: Compared to other advertising techniques, popunder traffic is more affordable, and it comes in large quantities.
- Receive traffic fast: From the moment you create your campaign to the moment you actually receive the traffic, depending on the advertising network you buy from, you will probably not have to wait more than 30 minutes.